Friday, November 9, 2007

My definitoin of a hero.

My definition of a hero is someone who I can look to if I need guidance. They are someone who will know the answer no matter what questions I ask. They are selfless, but still care about themselves. They are nice, but also have a mean side. They can be totally out there and crazy weird, but still maintain a level head. They are organized but still have some spontaneity. My vision of a hero may not exist in real life, and that might be why I don't have one, but if someone comes along with all these qualities I will most definitely look up to them.

3 comments:

cberry3 said...

I agree with your post. I don't have a hero either.

mwaters3 said...

I like your comment you had a good perspective on what a hero is. I like it. I have to say that I have a hero though.

ashumate3 said...

I agree with pretty much everything you said. I like how you used words that everyone understands like "crazy weird."
:)