Friday, November 9, 2007

hero

My definition of a hero is someone who does something good for someone else. They can be a person that just helps someone out in some way. They would have to care about everyone no matter who they are. A hero is also someone that I look up to. They have to be caring, loyal, and trustworthy. I don't really have a hero. Most people say that their hero is their mom and dad, but I don't really have one. My definition of a hero doesn't change over time. I will always think of a hero that helps someone in a good way.

2 comments:

alang3 said...

It's so cool that someone other then me doesn't look up to their parents. I mean, parents are great, but they just aren't who i want to be later in life.

Alyssa Marie Balliet said...

Just because your a hero doesn't mean you have to like everyone in the whole entire world. If everyone liked everyone then the whole world would have no flaws and flaws are what makes us human.