Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hero

To me, a Hero is a person who helps people. They don't put you down, but instead, they bring you up. They give you hope and they are good role models. Heroes aren't necessarily people like Superman and Batman, or even celebrities like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. They can be people you didn't know or someone you know that is not really important to the world. For example, your mother or father. Your mother or father might not literally be the most important person in the world for other people, but they might be for you. Heroes should be caring, kind, and hardworking. They don't always have to be brave or inteligent, but it helps to be those things. I believe that the definition of Hero does not change, no matter what. Once a Hero, always a Hero.

4 comments:

mflynn3 said...

Tony, I agree. I think that heroes don't have to be like superman or batman. They can be everyday people!!!!!!!

jmasluk3 said...

I agree with you. Heroes don't have to be supermen, they can just be normal people!

fmarroccoli3 said...

I agree with you. Heroes don't have to be like superman or batman. They can be people that help others around.

dcrawford3 said...

I think he did an excellent job on explaining the question and answering it. He gave good examples about both what kind of people a hero can be and what they do not have to be to be a hero. He also explained his thoughts about the question. I think that he did an excellent job on responding the the question.