Thursday, November 8, 2007

hero blog

well, When I think about the word hero many words pop into my mind hardworking,kind,intelligent,brave. To be a hero could be to the world could be to a child or could be to yourself. There are many types of hero's there are personal hero's such as your mom or dad, or your favorite superhero such as superman,batman,or chuck norris or it could be your interest hero like slash,jimi hendrix,or bono. Although all of these people are different they all share similar characteristics which make them heroic. For example a mother hero to a child e they make them better when they are down, the make them dinner and they make sure there life is in place. A superhero is strong and can save the day and make someone feel better. And a musician or an actor have the characteristics that inspire you to do whatever they do, they influence them to be a musician or an actor. My main hero is Anthony Kiedis the singer for the red hot chili peppers he is talented and smart, his work has inspired me to get into music and play guitar which is currently my main hobby. That is my opinion on heroes.

No comments: