Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hero

A hero is someone who has a big impact on someones life. A hero is a good role model to someone younger. Some qualities a hero has are courage, leadership, bravery, and kindness. Many heroes have these qualities, and that is what makes them a good hero. As time goes on, I think that the definition of a hero will not change. I think the hero himself could change. Maybe he or she has lost their good ways. Maybe they get to caught up in all the money or fame of being a hero. I don't think that the definition of a hero will ever change ,but I think that the hero could. Everybody changes over time. It are the ones who find their way back on the right path that become or stay heroes to others.

5 comments:

mflynn3 said...

wow I think that this blog entry deserves an A+++. I completely agree with this person!

dbrenner3 said...

i agree a hero can change but the definiton can't a lot of good examples of people can be named such as o.j simpson,barry bonds,and phil spector

tlozada3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tlozada3 said...

I agree, a hero is someone who has a big impact on peoples' lives. I feel the same way that everybody changes over time, and that it's the ones who find their way back on the right path that become or stay heroes to others. But next time, check your english. I don't believe "It are" is correct (last sentence).

smanus3 said...

Nice job Man! i loved the last saying at the end, "Everybody changes over time. It are the ones who find their way back on the right path that become or stay heroes to others." this was very good, and i agree with the part about how heroes are also role models.