Wednesday, September 19, 2007

We're Bad :(

I think that most people want to be good at heart. Although I don't think everyone is good at heart. In the Most Dangerous Game, I think, that Rainsford was a good person. Yes, he hunted animals, but not to hurt them necessarily. Rainsford didn't know how it felt to be the animal being hunted, so he didn't see any wrong in what he was doing. However I think that Captain Zaroff knew exactly what he was doing wrong, and he didn't stop until it resulted in his death.

In real life I still think that we try to be good people, but we get blindsided by what we want. When we see something we want, we don't care what it takes to get it. Even if that means hurting someone, or belittling someone else to look better than them. Some of my friends have even done pretty shady things when I know at heart, they are good people. I think that there's a difference with bad people doing bad things, and good people doing bad things.

No comments: